Thursday 15 March 2012

Till Lindemann's 'Messer' - "Fütter Mich"

Om nom nom

Disclaimer: Poem copyrighted to Till Lindemann. This post does not include photos/illustrations of said poem from 'Messer'. The original German text is also not included. This is only a interpretive translation and accuracy is not guaranteed.




Feed Me

Give me the name of a beast
I lift my leg to urinate
The dog
Bears down with sharp teeth
The pink pig made of marzipan
Feeding itself with hot fat
Tearing at its heavy chain
The tail is touching his mouth -
Won't you take him for walkies?
And he starts barking again.
They must provide orders
The hairy leg, like a cushion
Is torn into with his paws
I will crawl into it whole
And eat anything with fur and bones!

Comment: Good doggy. Best friend.


Says it all really.

(Source is http://theninjageniant.wordpress.com/2009/07/21/72009-media-monday-2/meinteilleash/trackback/)

1 comment:

  1. I love this one! I cracked up every time I saw him crawl across that bridge on the MIG tour. Good Doggy indeed! LOL

    ReplyDelete